Berkeley County man charged in September shooting | News
HOLLY HILL, SC (WCSC)- Orangeburg County sheriff's have arrested a Berkeley County man who they murdered a Holly Hill man in September 2012.
Investigators say 22-year-old Kenneth Campbell, Jr. has been charged with murder in the shooting death of Richard Davis on September 24 at 277 Surfside Drive in Holly Hill.
Orangeburg County Sheriff Leroy Ravenell says Campbell, a Saint Stephen resident, was attempting to rob Davis. The victim's body was later found in the front yard of his home.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Berkeley County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Widespread Panic to return to Lowcountry
- Tickets go on sale for The Killers at Family Circle Stadium Aug. 13
- Man accused of stealing nearly $3k worth of equipment from construction site
- Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five hit Daniel Island July 27
- Annual Charity Duck Race to fill the Wando River with rubber duckies